Color: Black (Closeout)
- The Ultralight Monocoque Compact Carbon Frame (950 grams) is made from the highest quality Toray High Modulus Fibers ensuring that all your power gets to the road with a ride quality that is unsurpassed
- An all Carbon Fork, also made of 100% Toray Carbon, combined with the frame, and an all carbon seat post gives you a sure-footed and comfortable ride
- The Shimano Dura Ace 9000 (11spd) Derailluers & Shifters are the standard by which all other component groups are judged, no better shifting period
- A Mavic Aksium Race Wheelset represents all that is great about Mavic - light, bombproof and fast
- Professional Assembly Required
Warranty: 2 Year warranty for all components excluding tire and tubes, Lifetime warranty for the Frame
The new 2016 Tommaso Superleggera Dura Ace 9000 was completely redesigned this year and sets the standard for all carbon bikes. The Superleggera gives you the light, fast Italian bred road bike you would expect from Tommaso's legendary old world craftsmanship, and adds nothing but the finest Shimano components. An ultra-lightweight monocoque carbon compact frame coupled with 22 Shimano Dura Ace 9000 equipped speeds, makes this the right bike for all your cycling adventures.
For the Superleggera, we believe nothing but Shimano's best components will do. From the Dura-Ace 9000 derailleurs and shifters, to the Ultegra 6800 Hollowtech II crankset, and finishing with the Ultegra 6800 11-28T cassette, this is the best drivetrain we have ever made. This incredible gearing of 11 speeds on an 11-28T cassette gives you a level of versatility that will forever alter your opinion on climbing those big hills, while giving you the speed to win races on the flats. The upgraded Shimano 105 brakes have the stopping power to allow you to let it fly on the descents with the knowledge that you can stop on a dime. If you are looking for a bike that leaves the competition in the dust, but don't want to sell your car to afford it, then the Tommaso Superleggera is the bike for you.