- FRAME: Our Superlight Monocoque Compact Carbon Frame (950 grams) and HCT carbon fork are made from the highest quality Toray High Modulus Fibers. This frame ensures maximum power transfer and durability, for years of riding your best with ease.
- DRIVETRAIN: 2x11 Shimano 105 5800 Groupset, featuring a 50/34T 105 compact crankset and 11x28T 105 cassette gives riders a huge array of gearing options, perfect for climbs, flats, and everything in between
- SHIFTING: Shimano 105 5800 shifters give riders on demand shifting for all 22 premium gearing options. This smooth and consistent shifting system allows for effortless performance and control that you only get from a full groupset.
- GEOMETRY & WHEELS: Our compact Toray 700 carbon frame puts riders in an optimal geometry for long rides and all day comfort. The frame easily dampens road vibrations, without sacrificing power. We finish this off with premium Shimano RS10 wheels, to comfortably connect you with the road for seamless performance with every pedal stroke.
- PROFESSIONAL ASSEMBLY REQUIRED: Bike needs wheels trued, derailleurs tuned, and all bolts tightened to technical specifications before riding. This will ensure optimal performance and safety
Warranty: 2 Year warranty for all compenents excluding tire and tubes, Lifetime warranty for the Frame.
Details: The Tommaso Corvo has had a lot of upgrades and changes over the years, to get it to where it is today. For 2017 The Tommaso Corvo is better than ever and features full Shimano 5800 groupset and upgraded Shimano RS10 wheels. Every component on the Corvo is specifically engineered to provide you with thousands of miles of dependability and enjoyment. So, whether you are a racer or a weekend warrior looking to get the most out of every pedal stroke, the Corvo is sure to have you loving every second of the ride. We upgraded the cassette to a 11/28T to help you climb even the largest hills with ease, while not sacrificing any speed on the flats. The 105 5800 brakes have the stopping power to allow you to let it fly on the descents with the knowledge that you can stop on a dime. All of this goes on our premium monocoque carbon frame, for lightweight, comfortable performance and optimal power transfer. The Corvo is part of the Tommaso Elite Engineered Carbon Series (EECS) of bikes which are engineered with Tommaso's HCT carbon and the FES (Flex Elimination System) technology. The FES creates a stiffer frame than our competitors can provide, giving you the most control possible over your bike, as well as a higher level of energy efficiency. This combination helps reduce body fatigue and lost efficiency, providing you with the ability to extend your rides to longer distances than you ever thought possible. We are so confident in these bikes, that every Tommaso frame is warrantied for life, so you can ride with confidence.