- FRAME: Our Superlight Monocoque Compact Carbon Frame (950 grams) and HCT carbon fork are made from the highest quality Toray High Modulus Fibers. This frame ensures maximum power transfer and durability, for years of riding your best with ease.
- DRIVETRAIN: 2x11 Shimano Ultegra 6800 Groupset, featuring a 50/34T Ultegra compact crankset and 11x32T Ultegra cassette gives riders a huge array of gearing options, perfect for climbs, flats, and everything in between
- SHIFTING: Shimano Ultegra 6800 shifters offer precision shifting for all 22 premium gearing options. Everything about the Aggraziato is smooth, and the shifting is no exception, with effortless, on demand power at your fingertips.
- GEOMETRY & WHEELS: Our compact Toray 700 carbon frame puts riders in an optimal geometry for long rides and all day comfort. The frame easily dampens road vibrations, without sacrificing power. We finish this off with premium Shimano RS10 wheels, to comfortably connect you with the road for seamless performance with every pedal stroke.
- PROFESSIONAL ASSEMBLY REQUIRED: Bike needs wheels trued, derailleurs tuned, and all bolts tightened to technical specifications before riding. This will ensure optimal performance and safety
Warranty: 2 year
Details: For 2017, every moving part on the Aggraziato is now genuine Shimano components, assuring maximum compatibility and functionality. The Aggraziato gives you the light, fast Italian bred road bike you would expect from Tommaso's legendary old world craftsmanship. We start this craftsmanship off with our ultra-lightweight Toray 700 Monocoque Carbon compact frame coupled with 22 Shimano Ultegra 6800 equipped speeds. For the Aggraziato, we believe nothing but premium Shimano components will do. From the Ultegra 6800 derailleurs and shifters, to the Ultegra 6800 Hollowtech II crankset, and finishing with the Ultegra 6800 11-32T cassette, we used nothing but Ultegra 6800 to make this drivetrain work with the effortless performance dedicated riders demand. This incredible gearing of 11 speeds on an 11-32T cassette gives you a level of versatility that will forever alter your opinion on climbing those big hills, while giving you the speed to win races on the flats. The upgraded Shimano 105 5800 brakes have the stopping power to allow you to let it fly on the descents with the knowledge that you can stop on a dime. If you are looking for a bike that leaves the competition in the dust, but don't want to sell your car to afford it, then the Tommaso Aggraziato is the bike for you. The Aggraziato is part of the Tommaso Elite Engineered Carbon Series (EECS) of bikes which are engineered with Tommaso's HCT carbon and the FES (Flex Elimination System) technology. The FES creates a stiffer frame than our competitors can provide, giving you the most control possible over your bike, as well as a higher level of energy efficiency. This combination helps reduce body fatigue and lost efficiency, providing you with the ability to extend your rides to longer distances than you ever thought possible. We are so confident in these bikes, that every Tommaso frame is warrantied for life, so you can ride with confidence.