- Schwinn aluminum road frame with Carbon fiber road fork
- Shimano Claris 16 speed derailleur with Micro shift integrated shift/brake lever combo
- High profile alloy double wall rims with paired spokes are lightweight and strong with front Quick release
- Promax alloy dual pivot caliper road brakes for great breaking power
- Alloy crank for wide gear range
Publisher: Pacific Cycle (Over-Boxed Product)
Details: The Schwinn phocus 1600 men's road bicycle is the perfect drop bar road bike for the bike path or just going out for a good workout, lightweight and responsive makes this the perfect road bike. Equipped with a Schwinn aluminum road frame with a carbon fiber rigid road fork for quick and agile riding, Shimano Claris 16 speed rear derailleur with integrated brake lever shifting for quick gear shifting. The high profile alloy rims with paired spokes are lightweight and strong , quick Release front wheel. The saddle comes with a quick Release for easy height adjustments. Pro max alloy caliper road brakes for sure stopping power. Toe clips and straps for included for extra performance.