Brand: Raleigh Bikes
- Designed for women who want to ride fast and far on the road in timeless style
- Sizing: 48cm=5'-5'3", 50cm=5'3"-5'5", 52cm=5'5"-5'7", 54cm=5'7"-5'9", 56cm=5'9"-5'11"
- Made with Women's specific geometry and a Classic steel frame and fork for bump absorption and long lasting durability
- Features a Shimano Claris drivetrain and 16 gears to choose from while riding
- Boasts a Brooks cambium Women's saddle and matching bar tape for the ultimate in Classic styling
Publisher: Raleigh Bikes
Details: Hey you classy lady riders! ready to get out on the bike and pound the pavement super course can handle all the miles you throw at it. Go the distance, get in shape, and go as fast as your heart desires while riding a classic Raleigh road bike that will never go out of style. The super course is designed with a 4130 chromoly steel frame and women's specific geometry for the ultimate in classic styling and comfort. With gears a plenty, the super course can help you climb mountains, Hammer the hills or roll tough (and fast) on the flats. The classic brooks cambium saddle and matching bar tape offer quality and complete the look. Women riders-you can roll with confidence knowing these bikes are made just for you! Raleigh bicycles are designed around one simple idea: fun. It's an idea that inspired the very first bikes way back in 1887 and continues to inspire how things are done today. Hop on a Raleigh and enjoy the ride