Brand: Raleigh Bikes
- Designed for riding paved roads, participating in your first group ride, training and fitness
- Sizing: 48cm=5'-5'3", 50cm=5'3-5'5", 52cm=5'5-5'7", 54cm=5'7-5'9", 56cm=5'9-5'11"
- Made with Women's specific aluminum frame with double butted tubing and a custom alloy road fork for light, fast performance and quick handling
- Features Tektro dual pivot brakes and Shimano Claris shifters to tackle hills with 16 different speeds
- Offers Raleigh comfort road saddle and Raleigh 100 Series road short drop handlebars made for hours of road riding in comfort
Publisher: Raleigh Bikes
Details: Get fit and go the distance (whatever distance that is) on Raleigh's revere 1 women's road bike. The perfect entry-level endurance road bike, the revere 1 will take you where you want to go, whether that is 5 miles, 100 miles, or anywhere in between, without breaking the bank. Made for comfort and efficiency on road rides, the revere 1 also offers quick handling to avoid obstacles and wider tires for stability. Designed with women's specific, endurance road geometry keep you sitting more upright for less strain on your neck and back. Great fit, a 6061 aluminum frame and custom alloy fork keep the revere 1 light, fast, and fun to ride. Shimano Claris Shifters help flatten out any hill by offering 16 speeds to choose from. The Kenda 700x28c tires are smooth for quick rolling and offer a little more width for comfort and security. Whether you are new to biking or are getting back into it hop on the Raleigh revere 1 and see what the road has to offer.