Brand: Raleigh Bikes
- Designed for endurance road rides training and fitness
- Sizing: 52cm=5'5-5'7", 54cm=5'7-5'9", 56cm=5'9-5'11", 58cm=5'11-6'1", 60cm=6'1-6'3", 62cm=6'3-6'5"
- Made with an aluminum frame with custom formed tubing, thru axles, and custom alloy road fork for light, fast, responsive performance
- Features Shimano 105 shifters to tackle hills with 22 different gears and TRP dual actuated mechanical disc brakes for excellent stopping power
- Offers Raleigh 200 Series saddle and Raleigh 200 Series Aero Ergo flat top road handlebars designed for hours on the road in comfort
Publisher: Raleigh Bikes
Details: Ready to hit the road Raleigh's merit 3 is the ideal mid-higher level endurance bike for century rides and long road rides. The merit 3 will take you farther than ever. Made for comfort and efficiency on long rides, the merit 3 offers responsiveness, great stopping power, and wider tires for stability. Designed with a 6061 aluminum frame and custom tapered alloy SPF fork, the merit 3 is light and fast. The Shimano 105 11spd STI Shifters are the hardest working group available and flatten out any hill with 22 speeds to choose from. The mechanical disc brakes offer great stopping power in all weather conditions, and the clement Strada lgg 60TPI, 700x28c tires provide great stability. The anti-shock stem and seat post dampen vibrations to keep you fresher longer. And the 32c tire fitment and Thru axles make this bike snappy and versatile for a great feeling over any road while reducing fatigue.