Brand: Raleigh Bikes
- Designed for endurance road rides, training and fitness
- Sizing: 52cm=5'5-5'7", 54cm=5'7-5'9", 56cm=5'9-5'11", 58cm=5'11-6'1", 60cm=6'1-6'3"
- Made with an aluminum frame with custom formed tubing, thru axles, and a custom carbon road fork for light, fast, responsive performance
- Features Shimano Sora 2x9spd shifters to tackle any hills and mechanical disc brakes for excellent stopping power
- Offers Raleigh comfort road saddle and Raleigh 200 Series Aero Ergo flat top road handlebars designed for hours on the road in comfort
Publisher: Raleigh Bikes
Details: Ready to hit the road Raleigh's merit 2 is the ideal mid-level endurance bike for century and longer road rides. The merit 2 will take you farther than ever without breaking the bank. Made for comfort and efficiency on long rides, the merit 2 offers great responsiveness, great stopping power, and wider tires for stability. Designed with a high quality aluminum frame and a custom tapered carbon fork, this bike is light and fast. The Shimano Sora 2x9spd Shifters offer smooth shifting and will flatten out any hill with 18 speeds to choose from. The mechanical disc brakes offer great stopping power in all weather conditions, and the 700x28c tires are wider than normal race tires to offer better stability. The Thru axles on the frame and fork make this bike snappy and versatile for a great feeling over any road while reducing fatigue.