- Kestrel enhanced modulus hybrid frameset; carbon rear triangle and emh carbon fork 1 1/8 - 1 1/4 alloy steerer
- Shimano front and rear 105 derailleur with 11 speed Shimano 105 STI shifters 11-28t cassette
- Oval concepts 327 wheelset 20 hole front and 24 hole rear, Vitoria zaffiro Pro 700 x 32C folding tires
- Oval concepts 310 6061 alloy, ergonomic fit handlebars with Shimano 105 STI brake levers and Tektro R540 dual pivot brake set
- Kestrel EMS Pro carbon seat post with ritchey clamp system and oval concepts 300 saddle with steel rails
Publisher: Advanced Sports International - Bike
Details: The talon was one of the first-ever aero road bikes on the market and has been immensely popular ever since for its versatility and value. Ahead of its time in adjustability, the talon allows riders to choose either a road or triathlon-style position. The bike has few equals, not only in how it can transform from one discipline to the next but for the fact that it's a high-performance carbon platform for the cost of most competitors aluminum offerings.