- 21-speed road bike features a lightweight aluminum frame.Step through frame.Soft, sure grip handlebar tape
- Alloy side pull brake calipers and levers. High-profile alloy Vitesse racing rims
- Size suggestions-small- 5.1-5.8 inches,stand over-29 inches,medium- 5.8-6.0 inches,stand over-31 inches,large- 6.0-6.5 inches,stand over-34 inches.36 Spoke alloy nutted wheels.21 speed shimano twist shifting
- Shimano derailleur and Shimano Revo shifts makes it easy to change gears quickly and smoothly
- 700c x 32mm tires handle a wide range of road conditions
Publisher: Kent International, Inc.
Release Date: 2015-08-18
Details: The GMC Denali 700c 21-speed road bike is built around a lightweight aluminum road bike frame for racing or commuting. You'll stop on a dime with the alloy calipers and brake levers, and the high-profile alloy vitesse racing rims look as good as they perform. The Shimano derailleur and Shimano revo shifts make it easy to change gears quickly and smoothly, and the high-performance 700c tires are up to the challenge of rigorous street racing. Lastly, this road bike will help you stay hydrated with the included alloy water bottle cage.