Brand: Diamondback Bicycles
- Aluminum alloy frame, fully butted with formed top tube for light weight and strength
- Endurance geometry allows you to ride comfortably all day
- Tektro lyra disc brakes (160/140mm rotors)
- Comfortable X-Duro Flaero gravel bar, 31.8mm
- Diamondback gravel disc steel fork w/fender and low rider mounts
Publisher: Diamondback Bikes
Details: As more people take to exploring forgotten routes, we've kept Pace with a diverse line of alternative road bikes. The Haanjo tero is the easiest way to expand your riding horizons and break out of the ordinary. We used our endurance geometry for the lightweight aluminum frame, increasing stability and riding comfort over what you'd find on a traditional road bike. Because of this the Haanjo tero tracks and turns well on all surfaces, from smooth pavement to loose gravel. A 2x8 speed Shimano drivetrain always has a gear for the terrain, whether it's mellow or tilted straight up. All-purpose wide tires find grip on everything and work together with disc brakes for extra confidence and control as you explore over the next rise in the road. And even though it's a gravel grinder at heart, the Haanjo tero also makes for an excellent commuter.