Brand: Diamondback Bicycles
- Hand built carbon fiber frame is stiff where you need it, compliant where you want it
- Enhanced performance geometry provides compliant, lightweight, comfortable ride
- Shimano hydraulic disc road brakes add control in all conditions
- Shimano Ultegra 11-speed Group set gives you 22 gears to choose from
- Heed Flanders C2+ disc wheelset with thru axles
Publisher: Diamondback Bikes
Details: The rolling hills of wine country. Perfect weather, flawless roads, a road bike rider's paradise. We're not suggesting you close your eyes while riding the century 5 carbon, but if you were to, it wouldn't be hard to convince yourself that you were in this dream location. Our latest century line continues its tradition of all-day endurance bikes with a complete materials and design overhaul, improving on what were already rider favorites. Hand-built carbon frames borrow from our more aggressive road bikes, with big stiff bottom bracket and head tube areas, sculpted seat stays for compliance, and clean looks. Combined with hydraulic disc brakes and thru-axles, these changes are more than a superficial makeover, they represent a complete reimagining of a modern classic. The century 5 carbon is the road bike for riders who wake up early and ride all day long.