Diamondback products are designed to embrace the ride. We stand behind the quality and craftsmanship of all our products, but realize that sometimes there are unforeseen problems. When these arise our primary goal is to get you safely back on the road.
Damages from abuse, normal wear and tear, and neglect are not covered by warranty. Nor are damages that do not affect the functionality or safety of your bike. However, if your bike has a manufacturing defect that is covered by our warranty, we are committed to providing prompt, courteous, and effective customer service.
THIS WARRANTY IS OFFERED TO THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER ONLY.
- This warranty only applies to the original retail purchaser and is not transferable.
- Specific model exceptions to this warranty are noted with the bicycle documentation.
- Diamondback Bicycles' sole obligation during the acceptable duration of this warranty is, at Diamondback Bicycles' option, to repair or replace the product with a current item that is equivalent in construction, design, or value.
- Diamondback Bicycles' liability under this limited warranty shall never exceed the amount of the original purchase.
- Connect with Diamondback customer services or return your fully assembled Diamondback Bicycles bicycle to a Diamondback Bicycles Authorized Dealer within the United States of America. A bicycle that has had the components removed cannot be evaluated or warranted.
- Provide proof of purchase, including but not limited to the retail bill of sale, your credit or debit card receipt, or other satisfactory proof of the date of purchase.
- Accidents, alteration, abuse, neglect.
- Material fatigue, normal wear and tear.
- Improper assembly, maintenance, or installation of parts or accessories not originally intended to be compatible with the bicycle as sold, including but not limited to power assist accessories, forks, brakes, or tires different from original specification.
- Improper assembly.
- User weight in excess of three-hundred pounds.
- Commercial use (such as rental or security fleets), racing or competition, stunting, jumping, trick riding, ramp riding, aggressive riding, riding with excessive loads, lack of technical skill, competence, or experience of the user.
- Bicycle frames, which have been repaired (e.g. welded or bonded), repainted, or had the original decals removed.
- Frames, forks, wheels, axles, handlebars, and stems, which are bent from just riding along, can be a sign of misuse or abuse and are not covered under this warranty.
- Personal transportation costs or product freight costs to or from a Diamondback Bicycles Authorized Dealer.
- Any additional costs associated with the incompatibility of existing parts and the replacement frame or fork. These costs are the responsibility of the consumer.
The warranty for the replacement frame shall be the warranty offered for the equivalent bicycle's frame of that model year. We recommend replacement frames to be reassembled by a Diamondback dealer. This warranty excludes any issues that can be traced to assembly or component incompatibility.
This warranty is expressly in lieu of all other warranties, and any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose created hereby, are limited to the same duration as the express warranty herein. Diamondback Bicycles shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitations of implied warranties, incidental or consequential, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. Retailers and wholesale outlets for Diamondback Bicycles products are not authorized to modify this warranty in any way. This warranty gives the original owner specific legal rights. Other additional rights may vary from state to state.
All Diamondback bicycles meet or exceed CPSC standards. Complete equipment is included with each Diamondback bicycle but not necessarily shown in photographs, e.g. reflectors. All Diamondback bicycles are covered under warranty. Diamondback specifications are subject to change without prior notice. Diamondback is a registered trademark of Accell North America. Diamondback bicycles are distributed by Accell North America, Inc.