Diamondback Shipping Policy
We offer three shipping options: standard home delivery, pickup at a local participating bike shop, and Beeline Bikes mobile bicycle delivery service. Not all options are available for all zip codes and purchase types. No matter which option you choose, the following policies apply:
- Free shipping applies to bikes $349 and over and parts and accessories orders $99 and over within the contiguous United States (lower 48) only.
- $20 flat rate shipping for bikes under $349 and $10 flat rate shipping for parts and accessories orders under $99 shipped within the contiguous United States. Shipping charges will be applied at checkout.
- Additional fees apply on all orders shipped to Alaska or Hawaii. Shipping fees will be calculated at checkout.
- Orders placed before 3pm ET (1:30pm ET for expedited shipments), Monday - Friday, excluding holidays ship out same day.
- All orders are shipped via FedEx with signature required.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable.
Bikes purchased through our Custom Studio can be shipped to many international countries. Unfortunately, no other purchases through diamondback.com are available for international shipping.
- We have partnered with a third party to service our international customers. Once you have created your shopping cart on the Diamondback Custom Studio site, choose the "Outside The U.S." button. You will then be automatically transferred to a page where you will be provided with international shipping costs as well as duties and taxes for your shipment.
- Upon completion of your order, your credit card will be charged for the entire purchase. We will ship the goods to the third party distribution facility where they will process the order and transport the goods to your international address. There are no additional fees or registration processes with this service.
- Shipping charges are not refundable.