- NEW FOR 2018, TOMMASO INTRODUCES AN ADVENTURE ROAD BIKE UNDER $500: Aluminum Compact Frame combined with an SST Steel Fork for Maximum Durability, backed up with our industry leading Lifetime Frame & Fork Warranty. Frame is drilled for all varieties of racks and fenders, making the Sentiero Tourney the ultimate commuter and touring bike.
- POWERFUL PEFORMANCE & SPEED: 3x7 Shimano Tourney Groupset, featuring a 30/39/50T Claris crankset and 12x28T Tourney cassette. Perfect for varying terrain, from flats to hills, offering a wide range of gears for all levels of riders in all conditions
- RUGGED, ALL-TERRAIN CAPABILITIES: Tommaso TC-20D rims offer the rugged durability of a 28 spoke rim that can handle all types of terrain and keep rolling. The Siena is also equipped with Tektro Lyra disc brakes for added stopping power in adverse weather conditions, making this bike perfect for all weather and terrain conditions.
- OPTIMIZED FIT FOR ADDED COMFORT: Compact frame geometry and premium compact handlebars offer increased power and comfort in a sleek package. Every part of the Siena is designed for maximum comfort and efficiency, so you are getting the most out of every ride, whether it is 10 miles or 100 miles
- PROFESSIONAL ASSEMBLY REQUIRED: To ensure optimal performance and to validate the warranties of your new bike we recommend that you have it professionally assembled before riding.
Details: For 2018, Tommaso added a new model to their exceeding popular Adventure line, the Tommaso Siena. The Siena is made for the riders who demands versatility and value in a great looking package. This bike can handle any terrain you can throw at it on the weekends, and get you to work on Monday in style. The Siena is our value level Adventure Bike, which was designed to change the way you think about road biking and commuting. The Siena was engineered by our design team using the same premium shaped tubing and frame designs we use in our aluminum road series. The frame uses a compact geometry which provides a smoother ride and increased power transfer when compared to other frame geometries. These frames are built to last and we back it up with an industry leading lifetime frame guarantee. The Siena was built with a full Shimano Tourney drivetrain, offering 21 Shimano Tourney driven speeds, for great gearing options no matter where you choose to ride. With a 12-28T Shimano Tourney cassette and a Tourney Triple 30/39/50T crankset, the Siena is perfect for the road, trail, or gravel, making it an all in one adventure and commuting masterpiece. We topped off the bike with Tektro Lyra disc brakes, to give riders the ability to quickly stop with confidence, no matter what the terrain or weather conditions are like.